- Available to Everyone: During peak times we give priority to academic projects.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 12:30-4:30pm, Check our appointment form below for up-to-date appointment availability.
- Pricing: $0.15, $0.30, $0.45 a gram depending on material(s). Final cost is determined during consultation.
- File Format: .STL or .OBJ.
- Acceptable Payment: UCard, *Guest Card, Department Copy and Print Card.
- 3D Print Policy: Review our 3D Print Policy.
*Guest cards can be obtained by visiting the Learning Commons Help Desk on the Lower Level of the W.E.B. Du Bois Library. For more information about Guest Cards, please visit our UCard website.
STEP 1: Make an Appointment
Appointments are for anyone. Our service consults on 3D printing, 3D modeling, and post processing printed parts. During peak times we give priority to academic projects.
Step 2: Submit a File
- If you don't have a file yet, you don't need to completed this form.
- File size and Multiple Files FiIes are limited to 10MB and 1 file per submission via this form. If you have multiple files, please place them in a Google Drive folder and share the file with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
DML Staffed Hours - Spring Semester
Friday & Saturday 12-6pm
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED