Digital Media Lab
Digital Media Production
The DML has specialized production areas including:
- Production rooms close 15 minutes prior to closing the DML
- 2 green screen rooms for chroma-key productions
- 4 sound rooms for audio recording
- Flexible workspace with rolling desks and chairs to accommodate individual and group work
- 27” iMac workstations with a full range of multimedia software needed to produce videos, interactive presentations, 3D animations, music compositions, and more
Students can borrow AV equipment and receive individual instruction as needed. Loan durations vary from one hour to three day loans. Some equipment may restricted to in-lab use only. Equipment can be returned to the Digital Media Lab or the Circulation/Reserves desk (lower level), but can only be renewed in person at the Digital Media Lab.
We accept print requests on a first come, first serve basis.
- Cost: $.15 a gram
- Accepted File Types: .STL or .OBJ
- Submit a 3D Print Request Form
Tours and Demonstrations
If you wish to have a tour of our space, please visit our visitor's page for details.
Digital Media Lab Staff
Coordinator, Digital Media Lab
Steve AcquahDPhil MChem (Hons.) CChem CSci FRSC FRMS FIoN
As the Digital Media Lab Unit Coordinator and an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Chemistry, I can provide help to those who want create content to help with everything from person projects to faculty support for funding proposal, especially the Broader Impacts section of proposals from external funding agencies.
Digital Media Lab Desk Supervisor
3D Print Services Supervisor
Friday & Saturday 12-6pm