Skip to Main Content
Where do I begin my research?
- UMA WorldCat Single search discovery tool to identify, retrieve, and request a wide range of books, articles, videos, and more
- Research Databases Over 450 databases, listed by subject, with full-content access to journal and newspaper articles, images, and more
- Five College Catalog Books, journals, videos, and more in print and online, held at UMass, Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mt. Holyoke College, & Smith College Libraries
- Research by Subject Subject guides created by your UMass librarians
- Not sure where to start? Tips for beginning the research process
Who can help me find information?
What guides and tutorials are available to help me?
How do I work with citations?
- Using Citation Styles Learn what a citation is and which style to use for your paper or manuscript.
- RefWorks Sign up (free if from UMASS) to use this tool to export your citations directly from the databases and then automatically create bibliographies.