» Instruction and Information Literacy
» For Faculty
» Library Resources for Faculty Using Online Teaching Methods
Library Resources for Faculty Using Online Teaching Methods
Some possible information literacy enhancements for faculty using Moodle, SPARK, blogs, and other online learning tools
- Include subject specialist librarians as members or instructors of online courses, so they can advise and help students become information literate.
- Make sure students do not pay for articles found on Google and other searches that are already available to them through the Libraries' ejournal and research databases collections.
- Work with librarians to ensure students take full advantage of the high-quality resources provided to support their learning experience.
- Integrate RefWorks and Ref Share (Citation management and sharing software) into online course components.
- Integrate Turnitin (Plagiarism prevention and detection software) into online course components.
Last Edited: 3 October 2012