Check out our brochure: "Faculty & Instructors Guide to Information Literacy Services & Resources"
Overview of Information Literacy
- What is Information Literacy?
- Information Literacy in the Undergraduate Curriculum
- Information Literacy in the Graduate Curriculum
- Readings on Information Literacy and General Education (a RefShare list)
First Year Writing
- English 112 Support for Instructors Instructional handouts and script, information on reserving a library instruction classroom, online guide for students, and contact information.
Working With a Librarian to Enhance Your Courses
- Specialists by Subject Find out who your subject librarian is.
- Request an Instruction Session Sign up for a tailored research session with your class and a librarian.
- Library Resources for Specific Courses A list of guides for specific classes that were prepared by subject librarians. Help your students get to choice resources.
- Subject Research Guides Comprehensive research guides prepared by subject librarians for finding information in various subjects. These are much more extensive than the course guides listed above.
Adding Library Resources to Your Web Pages, Blogs, Moodle or SPARK site
- Library Resources for Faculty Using Online Teaching Methods Some possible information literacy enhancements for faculty using Moodle, SPARK, blogs, and other online learning tools.
- Linking to Library Resources Information about how to link to the fulltext online resources of the library.
- Sample bibliographies that have been linked to library resources:
Special Tools Available to Assist with Research
- RefWorks Bibliography Manager RefWorks collects, stores, and organizes citations from books, articles, web sites, and other sources. It automatically converts citations into properly formatted bibliographies.
- Citation Linker Find out if a specific article, journal, or book is available through the Library.
Last Edited: 31 October 2012